Go Back  Fodor's Forum > Destinations > Caribbean Islands
Reload this Page > Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
Notices

Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales

Nov 16th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Original Poster

Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales

Has anyone stayed at or been through these villas recently? My wife and I are considering staying here in the coming months but most of the reviews are a couple years old at this point. Curious if there's a difference between the 2 main villas advertised online (Villa #1 and Villa #5)? And/or how the decor and maintenance have been kept up over the years? We really love how quiet this end of Grace Bay is (we were here a couple years back). Just hoping to get some objective feedback (good/bad/otherwise) on Pelican's Nest.

Thanks so much!
Nov 28th, 2013, 09:15 AM

Hey there - on my morning ritual walk over to Leeward beach (far, quiet end of Grace Bay beach) for my swim, I pass this villa, so thought I'd let you know that they are beautiful villas. Décor is really nice - maintenance / security person onsite and landscaping always very well maintained. Villa #5 is closer to the beach road and it has a den as well as the 3 bedrooms whereas villa 1 has 3 bedrooms. Love the open plan layout, and also like the pool area as well. I think you'll be more than happy in either of these - and believe it's great value as well. Happy Travels!

Search this Thread