I'd like to know if a passport is necessary to vist St. John in the USVI. This is sort of a budget trip, so if it's possible to avoid the passport cost, I'd like to. As this is a US territory, will a birth certificate and driver's license be sufficient? Also, I've never flown before, so at security check, what's done? Do they just look at the license and BC and wave you through or are there computer checks, etc done? Just would like to know what to expect. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Movement with ease.... Why the Saint Lucia passport is for you!
- 2 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 3 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 6 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 7 NYE in Punta Cana
- 8 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 9 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 10 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 11 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 12 Abaco day trips
- 13 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 14 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 15 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 16 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 17 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 18 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 19 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 20 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 21 sailing the Abacos
- 22 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 23 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 24 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 25 1st time to Barbados