We are planning to get married in Cuba and people do not want to stay in Havana or Holguin so we have decided on the Paradisus Varadero. Now there is aconcern that they do not have a disco and really they want to dance SO - my question is if anyone who stayed there saw any dancing going on in the evenings outside by the pool or after the "nightly entertainment"?
Any info on the Paradisus Varadero would be great. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 안전한 토토 ▶▶ 홈피: mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 3 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 4 Hilton Aruba
- 5 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 6 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 7 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 8 Which Island to visit
- 9 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 10 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 11 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 12 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 13 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 14 Taking Items to Cuba
- 15 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 16 Bermuda Restaurants
- 17 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 18 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 19 Christmas vacation
- 20 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 21 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 22 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 23 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 24 NYE in Punta Cana
- 25 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?