Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Caribbean Islands
Reload this Page >

Off to Sandals Royal caribbean in a week and would like good advise on the best resturant to eat!

Search

Off to Sandals Royal caribbean in a week and would like good advise on the best resturant to eat!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13th, 2002, 06:50 PM
Kim

Have been to many of the Sandals resorts but this is a first at this one, and need good advise on the resturants we should not miss.

Old Feb 14th, 2002, 04:55 AM
jen

HI there. Go to http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/sandals...isitorshangout great place to get info! I am heading to SRC in March,too, and that site really helped!

Old Feb 14th, 2002, 05:39 AM
John

Hi Kim, It has been a long time since we have stayed at the Royal, but visit often for lunch or dinner. We normally use the main dining area. We stay at MoBay. Try the Italian and the Oleander at MoBay. Also, the Inn is great for dinner. We are heading back to MoBay on 2/16. Hoping to stay until 2/28.

Old Feb 14th, 2002, 07:13 AM
Kim

I am a yahoo club member just wanted some advise from the fodors travelers.

Old Feb 14th, 2002, 07:53 AM
Penney

Hi Kim!!! It's Penney! When do you leave?<BR><BR>We really liked the Regency at Royal as well as the Courtyard - eating outside is great. ourtyard has a nice romantic atmosphere.<BR><BR>At MoBay Sandals, we really liked Cucina - great Italian food. <BR><BR>Bali Hai is a neat experience - kind of like Kimono's theory in sharing a table and food but different atmosphere.<BR><BR>We have not eaten over at the Inn but have heard it is good as well.<BR><BR>Have a great trip! Looking forward to a review when you get back!<BR><BR>Penney