There seems to be very few flights going from NY to Aruba this year. Does anyone know if there will be more flights opened up? The prices for the available flights are way to high.
Any information would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 안전한 토토 ▶▶ 홈피: mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 3 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 4 Hilton Aruba
- 5 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 6 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 7 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 8 Which Island to visit
- 9 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 10 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 11 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 12 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 13 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 14 Taking Items to Cuba
- 15 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 16 Bermuda Restaurants
- 17 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 18 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 19 Christmas vacation
- 20 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 21 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 22 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 23 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 24 NYE in Punta Cana
- 25 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?