November Caribbean Honeymoon - Advice Needed!

Feb 14th, 2018, 06:35 AM
Original Poster

November Caribbean Honeymoon - Advice Needed!

My fiancee and I are making it official November 10 2018, and going on our honeymoon the week after. We are looking to go somewhere Caribbean and need advice.

We are pretty laid back (not very adventurous) so will most likely go the all-inclusive resort route. More about the relaxation, celebrating and pampering each other, and taking in the sun/beautiful views/beaches/adult beverages.

With that said, where should we go? The main places we have been looking into: St Lucia, Nevis, Turks & Caicos, and Jamaica
Feb 23rd, 2018, 05:24 PM

Congratulations!! I know this is a busy and exciting time for you. Where are you flying from (where do you live)? How long do you intend to stay at your honeymoon location and do you have a budget for accommodations? Those details would help people who read your post help you with ideas.... can you add some more of that information? Want to help!
Feb 23rd, 2018, 05:39 PM
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ishkribbl View Post
Congratulations!! I know this is a busy and exciting time for you. Where are you flying from (where do you live)? How long do you intend to stay at your honeymoon location and do you have a budget for accommodations? Those details would help people who read your post help you with ideas.... can you add some more of that information? Want to help!
Would be flying from either Philly or DC (Newark would also be an option to fly out of). Staying 7-10 days. 4-5k budget.
Feb 24th, 2018, 03:27 AM

Of the island you've mentioned, Jamaica has the largest number of All inclusive. You'll likely also find airfares will be lower to Jamaica than to St. Lucia so you'll be able to spend more of your budget on accommodations and activities. Lastly, the T&C's are likely to be the most expensive of the three destinations you mentioned so if you go there you'lll get less "bang for your buck".
Feb 24th, 2018, 05:00 AM

Antigua is a great island for beaches, relaxation, has a great choice of AI accommodation for all budgets.. You should find something in St Lucia for your budget in the north of the island eg around Rodney Bay/Reduit Beach. Barbados also has fabulous beaches on the west coast at St James or St Peter Parish and a number of AI hotels to choose from.

Cocos Hotel Antigua
Coco Bay Antigua
Mango Bay Barbados

Search this Thread