Notarized letter for minor child


Jul 27th, 1999, 06:34 AM
Posts: n/a
Notarized letter for minor child

We are travelling to the Caribbean in August with my stepchildren. We want to take a notarized letter from their mother indicating that she knows we are taking them out of the country. Can anyone tell me where to find a sample of such a letter, or what information needs to be included?
Reply With Quote
Jul 27th, 1999, 03:36 PM
Posts: n/a

If you're Canadian check out this web site re: missing children they should have the info. for you or be able to advise you.

in English

in French:
nos enfants disparus
Reply With Quote
Aug 12th, 1999, 07:29 AM
Posts: n/a
To travel without one or more parents with minors it is important to have a consent letter. i travel with friends of my kids at least 2 times a year. There
is not a "form letter" but it should state that my child Mary Jones has my permission to travel with Tom Jones and Karen Jones. They will have temporary full custody of my child< Mary Jones while travelling to Jamaica Aug 23-30th.
They can make any and all medical or legal decisions during this time.
Have the letter notorized.

This should work. Make sure you have state issued birth certificate.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:37 PM.