North Caicos Creek Mouth Beach House

Apr 6th, 2008, 07:57 AM
Original Poster

North Caicos Creek Mouth Beach House

Has anyone ever stayed here before? It's right on Horse Stable beach and includes the use of a jeep. The people who own the house also own Gardiner's Auto and seem very nice. It's a great deal at only $160 a night! Any info about it and also what to do, where to go, and where to eat would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
May 30th, 2011, 08:28 PM

I was interested in staying here too for that price! However after I e-mailed them to confirm the price before I sent them my credit card information they said their price was actually much higher and worked out to be $211 a night with the car for a week not the $160 that was advertised on their website. Typical bait and switch. Here is the direct quote from the owner that was sent to my by e-mail:

"Hi Tirzah

We have to change aroung some things on that website,that almost ten years or more.

I use to rent the jeep or car without the jeep for 450,00 per week so the changes
on the website for the house and jeep will be 1479.00 . We soon make the changes.

Thank you
Arnold & Pat"

Very unprofessional if you ask me. It is the low season now anyways and I am going to the island in two days and the place had not yet been reserved (no shocker) so it is disappointing that they could not honor what was on their website. I guess no people staying this week is better than us staying for the price it says, lol. We decided to stay elsewhere.

Tirzah

Search this Thread