Need information on Sandals Negril Just ask?

Old Jan 25th, 2000, 06:16 PM
Kim Niezgoda

Need information on Sandals Negril Just ask?

If you need information on Sandals Negril I will be glad to help you !!!

Old Jan 26th, 2000, 05:05 AM
Melinda

Hi I read your post and would love information on Sandals Negril..My fiance and I are trying to plan our honeymoon and are so undecided between Sandals Negril, San Souci Lido, or Couples...Got any suggestions? What room would u choose also? Thanks!

Old Jan 26th, 2000, 05:28 AM
Mary

Hi Kim:

We are planning a vacation there in May. Have you recently been to this resort? How was everything...the rooms, food, service, etc....

Thanks!

Old Jan 26th, 2000, 09:57 AM
Kim

Melinda Hi, I have never been to any of the other resorts you mentioned but I have heard Couples is not as nice as Negril. We stayed at Negril lasr Feb.
and will definitely be going back.The Resort was very nice and the people were the best. The staff was so helpful and a lot of fun. The beach is beautiful you can walk for miles and the sunset is awsome so take lots of film. The food was also great. The room you should choose is the Grand Luxe Beachfront, but sometimes they will upgrade you anyway when you get there.This way you will be facing the beach. I would choose Negril, you will be glad you did, but the choice is up to you. email me if you need more info.

Old Jan 26th, 2000, 10:05 AM
Kim

Mary, We were at Sandals Negril last Feb The service was great and the food was very good.We have friends that go to Negril every yr for the past 8 yrs. We would be going back to Negril this month but won a trip to The bahamas so we are going there. Next yr we will be back at Negril. Met a lot of new friends there and plan to return with them next yr. The resort is beautiful and the beach is awsome you can walk for miles and visit Beaches the other Sandals Resort and have lunch or dinner there. I would definitely go to Negril it is Heaven!!!