Kelly

Need info on where to stay in Ocho Rios Jamaica

Looking for a nice hotel to stay at in Ocho Rios Jamaica Thanks

Old Jul 29th, 1998, 06:07 AM
Pat

Try Grand Lido San Couci or Couples Ocho Rios

Old Jul 29th, 1998, 12:11 PM
Melissa

For our Honeymoon, my husband and I stayed at Couples in Ocho Rios and we loved every minute of our stay there. Couples is an all-inclusive resort with lots of activities, food, drinks, relaxation, and excursions included in one price. The staff was friendly, courteous, and helpful. We had a great time and would highly recommend staying there. Check out their web site at www.couples.com. <BR>Let me know if I can answer any questions.

Old Jul 29th, 1998, 04:01 PM
S. Cady

Please tell me more about Couples in Ochos Rios. My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon there in early October. <BR> <BR>How were the meals? <BR> <BR>How would you rate the excursions? Which were the best? <BR> <BR>How is the service? <BR> <BR>Anything else? <BR> <BR>Thanks

Old Jul 29th, 1998, 05:24 PM
Lisbeth

I also recommend going to Couples in Ocho Rios. My <BR>husband and I got married there and also honeymooned <BR>there. We had the time of our lives! It is an all- <BR>inclusive resort, so all your meals and drinks are <BR>included. There are four restaurants you can choose <BR>from for dinner. My husband and I enjoyed the Italian restaurant, which is located out on a pier <BR>among the rocks and ocean water. It is lit up at <BR>night and is very beautiful. As for the excursions, my husband and I took advantage of the shopping <BR>trip into Ocho Rios, the sunset catamaran cruise, and the trip to Dunn's River Falls. They also have <BR>a trip to a plantation, but we did not go there.I <BR>would have to say our favorite was Dunn's River Falls. The scenery is gorgeous, and the resort held <BR>a party down on the beach for us after we had climbed the falls. I can honestly say I have no complaints regarding the service at Couples. We were always treated graciously. I recommend visiting the <BR>Couples website and also another website called Dennis Photography International. Both sites carry <BR>information and true-to-life pictures of the resort. <BR>If you have any more questions, please feel free to <BR>e-mail me, or leave a question here. I visit this site often. Irie!