We are looking for a resort that we can feel romantic but have a lot of fun too.
Good food at the resort or nearby is also a plus.
We narrowed it down to the new Couples resort, Hitlon Barbados, or Accra Resort.
Has anyone been to any of the 3 (I realize couples isn't open yet.....but has anyone been to the old Causerina).
Any good, bad, ugly to say about them? Would all 3 be good for a 2nd honeymoon / Anniversary trip? Any details or suggestions would be greatly appreciated as we are stuck in our decision and need to book by the weekend!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 ▼접속:【kakaoL45텔레그램 :kor7m】
- 2 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 3 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 6 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 7 NYE in Punta Cana
- 8 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 9 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 10 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 11 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 12 Abaco day trips
- 13 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 14 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 15 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 16 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 17 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 18 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 19 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 20 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 21 sailing the Abacos
- 22 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 23 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 24 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 25 1st time to Barbados