I am pregnant with our second child due end of March/Early April and my husband and I would like to take one last family trip with our two year old daughter over President's Day Weekend in Feb somewhere in the Caribbean. We are looking for a nice resort with a great pool and beach front. After a quick search we are interested in the Ritz in St. Thomas, Round Hill in Jamaica, the Westin in St. John, but those just popped up first.
Any other hotel/island suggestions? We are only going for 4 or 5 nights, want a direct flight from New York, and want a child friendly resort with nice rooms, good food and great pool/beach area. Probably won't be leaving the hotel too often since it's a short trip. Don't necessarily need a big chain hotel like a Ritz or Four Seasons...we like high end boutique hotel options as well.
Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated!
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AOL Password Reset ☎ 1~866~201:6261 Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M9*
- 2 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 3 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 4 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 5 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 6 Hilton Aruba
- 7 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 8 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 9 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 10 Which Island to visit
- 11 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 12 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 13 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 14 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 15 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 16 Taking Items to Cuba
- 17 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 18 Bermuda Restaurants
- 19 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 20 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 21 Christmas vacation
- 22 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 23 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 24 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 25 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old