We are in need of accommodations on St. John for 2/7/-2/11/2014 for 2 adults and a child (3 yo). We booked our flights and cottage, but the owner of the cottage just withdrew the availability due to needing the place for her in-laws! We are stuck with non-refundable airline tickets and few options, especially options that are in our budget. We are looking for a relatively low cost place that is not located near Cruz Bay. Ideally, we'd like to be in the Coral Bay area. It should be a 1 bedroom or studio, clean and have a kitchen. We've made a lot of inquires through VBRO and Homeaway with no luck. If anyone can point us in the right direction we'd be very grateful! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AVG @ Password Reset Contact 1:800:681:7208 AVG Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 2 AVG @ Password Reset Contact 1:800:681:7208 AVG Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 3 AVG @ Password Reset Contact 1:800:681:7208 AVG Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 4 Renting a car in Jamaica
- 5 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 6 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 7 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 8 Hilton Aruba
- 9 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 10 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 11 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 12 Which Island to visit
- 13 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 14 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 15 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 16 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 17 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 18 Taking Items to Cuba
- 19 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 20 Bermuda Restaurants
- 21 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 22 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 23 Christmas vacation
- 24 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 25 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?