Wanting to go with my family December 17-25. Yes, late planning. My family will include my old parents who will veg out at beach and pool and my 6 year old son and me an my sister and her husband who do want to go out at night. Flying from Atlanta. Ideal: gorgeous beach, good snorkel and maybe diving, strong nightlife and local culture, all inclusive or hotel with breakfast included and can walk into town. We have already been to DR, PR, Mayan Riviera.
I have been reading up a ton on the islands and my question here is about the islands.
-Aruba looks good except I have read its not great for snorkeling and not clear how pretty the beaches are. But looks like it has a strong culture and nightlife
-Bahamas.....? Would love to know Pros and Cons
-St Martin? Would love to know Pros and Cons
Most of the southern caribbean too expensive at this point. (Barbados, Martinique etc)
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 HP Installation\set-up Conatct 1800:681:7208 Hp Printer Tec*h care
- 2 BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT BROTHER Techh care
- 3 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 4 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 5 Christmas vacation
- 6 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 7 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 8 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 9 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 10 NYE in Punta Cana
- 11 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 12 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 13 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 14 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 15 Abaco day trips
- 16 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 17 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 18 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 19 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 20 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 21 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 22 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 23 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 24 sailing the Abacos
- 25 Grace Bay after hurricane