Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Caribbean Islands
Reload this Page > Names of villa rental companies or resort areas with private villas in Anguilla??

Names of villa rental companies or resort areas with private villas in Anguilla??

Mar 27th, 2002, 12:41 PM
jen

Names of villa rental companies or resort areas with private villas in Anguilla??

I am looking for any websites and/or companies that offer villa rental services in Anguilla. Does anyone know of any? Also, Are there any resort/community areas on Anguilla that have several small villas or cottages to rent on the beach? I am looking for something that would provide us with our own private space but be in an area that would offer hotel ammenities (ie: cleaning, front desk, towels....maybe a restaurant right on the premises.) I know this is a bit specific but I have been to places like this before and it seems to work well.
Thanks so much!

Mar 27th, 2002, 01:08 PM
Howard

The frangipani might have what you are looking for. It is actually condo suites with an on site restaurant pool etc right on the beach. Check out www.frangipani.ai. If you go to www.debbiescaribbeanresortreviews.com and click on Anguilla and reviews I have a detailed review of the Frangipani on that site. You might also try www.villas.ai. Most villas don't have a restaurant on site. Feel free to E-mail me with questions. We have stayed at Frangipani 12 times and love it

Mar 27th, 2002, 07:37 PM
anonymous

www.villas.ai (the links are to the right)

anguillatravel.ai

www.e-vacationrentals.com/anguilla/anguilla_listings.htm

see www.caribbeanbrochures.com for free brochures on Cinnamon Reef villa, Haddalli villa, Shoal Bay (under outside/water). Try these 3 plus cove castles villa resort.

These villas are also listed at anguilla.wheretostay.com/ with links to the websites and reviews.

Mar 28th, 2002, 05:51 AM
carolina

try www.wimco.com

May 27th, 2002, 08:52 AM
O.T.

try www.elegantresorts.ai or www.caribbeanway.com

May 27th, 2002, 09:36 AM
Mary

Cinnamon Reef is a collection of 22 individual villas on a beach (not a great walking beach but really good for water sports) & it has a pool, tennis courts, a restaurant/bar and the world's greatest concierge. It also has new owners & goes by the name The Enclave at Cinnamon Reef. Check the archives at www.news.ai as the resort was just featured in April's edition (I think). It may be just what you're looking for.

May 27th, 2002, 12:09 PM
Gary

I have traveled extensively in the caribbean and have tried many diiferent companies. I only tried Caribbeanway.com once and was very impressed because their staff knows so much about the islands you want to go to.

Oct 22nd, 2002, 04:26 AM
bob

Try wheretostay.com and click on Homes and Villas. They seem to have the ones everyone else does plus a nice selection of privately owned ones.

Bob

Oct 22nd, 2002, 06:53 AM
fyi

SPLASH on Anguilla!

Search this Thread