My name is Matheus Cicchetto and I work at Bare International, a worldwide mystery shopping company (www.bareinternational.com).
Have you ever heard about mystery shopper?
They’re people that go to establishments e.g. in restaurants, gas stations, electronics stores, like a normal costumer, but they analyze those places examining the level of service, the cleanness, the sellers… and tell us how was the experience of being in that place without anyone knowing that.
This work helps the organizations and companies to evaluate and improve their services In many ways.
We're running a project In St. Maarten and it's being very hard to find people from there available to perform the evaluations as a mystery shopper.
I earnestly ask if you could indicate someone who could have interest in this position or if youself would like to aply.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 WHATS-APP +1(403)814-1154 HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT
- 2 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 3 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 4 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 5 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 6 Hilton Aruba
- 7 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 8 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 9 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 10 Which Island to visit
- 11 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 12 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 13 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 14 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 15 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 16 Taking Items to Cuba
- 17 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 18 Bermuda Restaurants
- 19 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 20 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 21 Christmas vacation
- 22 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 23 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 24 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 25 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not