Search

Message to: Judi ([email protected])

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24th, 2001, 12:08 PM
Anonymous

Message to: Judi ([email protected])

Please don't advertise your establishment here. It is against Fodor rules and quite frankly, it pisses off a lot of people.

Old Aug 24th, 2001, 12:23 PM
Target

To Anonymous, Looks like you are the only fool that is pissed. (hehe). Get a life. The readers will decide where to go and where not to go. This is a free board and the site controls the board, NOT YOU!!!

Old Aug 24th, 2001, 12:26 PM
anon2

Judi has three e-mail aliases: <BR>[email protected] and [email protected]

Old Aug 24th, 2001, 12:27 PM
Anon

Technically Target, I could give a shit what people want to put here (hehe). She just needs to be truthful as to who she is. So FUCK OFF!!

Old Aug 24th, 2001, 12:28 PM
anon2

Judi (from those Cobalt cottages in Cayman) has another alias: [email protected]

Old Aug 24th, 2001, 12:33 PM
anon

You should post this with a heading under the Cayman's since it would affect those who are being unknowinly spammed by her. I don't have much faith in renting from anyone who doesn't have enough coin coming in that they can't pay for advertising or are trying to cut out the commission she has to pay the rental agent!! I avoid 'em like the plague! You get on island and who do you go to when you have a problem? Good luck!

Old Aug 24th, 2001, 12:34 PM
Anon

I wonder if Judi doesn't have another alias named "Target." Besides, I checked the website. It doesn't look that nice. <BR>

Old Aug 24th, 2001, 12:36 PM
Target

As far as this board goes, everyone is an alias for fear of letting folks know who you are(example: Anon) So if you didn't care about what is posted here then why did you have to comment? My guess is that you are insecure and are lashing out(PATHETIC !!!)There was now no price list on her postings, therefore it's not an ad but a suggestion as to where to visit while on the island.She is capable of going where she likes, no one is forcing people to visit places suggested here.You should find a broader range of vocabulary to voice yourself. F off is so immature.

Old Aug 24th, 2001, 12:40 PM
Anon

Target (or should I call you Judi), if you don't get it then you're just an idiot. Talk about lashing out. I think you're the one who's insecure. Besides, what does it matter if she lists the price or not. She listed the website.

Old Aug 24th, 2001, 12:43 PM
Target

FYI I am not Judi. I chose to defend her post simply due to the fact that people like you have nothing better to do than TRY to degrade places mentioned on this site. Typical stupidity. And if you dont lke what is said here on Fodor's, simply log off. GO find your info in a guidebook and see how far that gets you!

Old Aug 24th, 2001, 12:45 PM
Live and Let Live

Y'all are just loaded down with problems, aren't you? <BR> <BR>Don't you have anything more important to do than tell other posters what to do? Mind your own business, Anon, you wanker. <BR> <BR>

Old Aug 24th, 2001, 12:46 PM
Anon

Oh yeah Target, I just love to sit here and degrade places all day long. Get real.

Old Aug 24th, 2001, 12:49 PM
Target

OOOOHHHH she mentioned a website,BIG FRIGGEN DEAL. Think about it for a minute, somewhere at some point, someone listed www.fodors.com on another message board, doesn't make it an ad does it. It's how people learn about other sites they may otherwise have not known about. You really dont have a clue about networking. This board is for useful tips and info.When a ad occurs (by Fodors definition), they remove it. SO get ovet it!

Old Aug 25th, 2001, 06:57 AM
Buyer Beware

It wasn't a blatant ad. Disguised ads for Cobalt Coast www.cobaltcoast.com were posted by 3 people (called Judi) with 3 different e-mail addresses. It is a disguised ad.

Old Aug 25th, 2001, 03:19 PM
Target

Once again, what is your point, she can post information about what she knows of. I'd rather hear abuot places from posters who know what they are talking about than those who pretend. It's not an ad. And if you did research about the place or the person posting about it you might like it or find it at least informative. It's not the poster that makes people decide, it's the info obtained from the poster that helps them choose. Judi.... more power to you!