I'm considering going to Martinique for 2-3 weeks in the first third of 2015. At the moment, there's nobody interested in coming with me, so firstly, I was wondering how it was for lone female travellers?
I'm interested in Martinique because I've never been to the Caribbean and would love to go, and I want to improve my French. I'm on a budget and can't afford expensive hotels, and would much prefer to stay with a family or something like that but don't know where to start. I've looked up a few language schools but don't know if they're any good as I have no personal recommendations.
Can anyone who has been offer any advice about Martinique in general and particularly about studying French/staying with a local family?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 사이트 ●연결:【kakaoL45텔레그램 :kor7m】
- 2 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 3 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 4 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 5 Christmas vacation
- 6 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 NYE in Punta Cana
- 9 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 10 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 13 Abaco day trips
- 14 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 15 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 16 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 17 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 18 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 19 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 20 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 21 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 22 sailing the Abacos
- 23 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 24 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 25 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia