Can someone tell me what is normal to spend for lunch at the Sand Bar at Eden Rock. If you have a favorite dish please tell me. I know the reviews range from raves to rants. I just want to know how much I would be sinking into it. The concierge has sweetened the lunch with the promise of two deck chairs on the beach after lunch (gratis?).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 MSN @ I8OO*68I*72O8 password reset CONTACT MSN Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 3 Christmas vacation
- 4 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 5 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 6 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 NYE in Punta Cana
- 9 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 10 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 13 Abaco day trips
- 14 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 15 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 16 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 17 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 18 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 19 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 20 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 21 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 22 sailing the Abacos
- 23 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 24 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 25 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia