I am looking for a low key place to go in the Caribbean that will not break the bank. I was reading about Harbour Island in the Bahamas, but, the accomodations I have reviewed thus far are very costly. I would be coming out of NYC. I am looking to go in February for about a week. I was just in Puerto Rico, so probably would prefer not going back there. Any thoughts would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 메이저토토사이트 ◐ 도메인 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 4 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 5 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 6 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 NYE in Punta Cana
- 9 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 10 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 13 Abaco day trips
- 14 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 15 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 16 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 17 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 18 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 19 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 20 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 21 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 22 sailing the Abacos
- 23 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 24 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 25 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia