Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Caribbean Islands
Reload this Page >

looking for those special Aruba deals...who can help me??

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3rd, 2001, 01:38 PM
Jamie

We live in Seattle and want to visit Aruba around xmas time. We'd like to try the all-inclusive route. Could anyone help with where we start looking for all those great deals you see in the paper? We are a family of four and don't wish to spend an arm and a leg. Thanks to all. Have a safe 4th

Old Jul 3rd, 2001, 03:18 PM
antoniette

Jamie: Christmas is not the best time to look for deals, if you don't book by September, you are going to be lucky to get anything, especially if it is for a two week period. If you are only staying one week, then you have a better chance to find a deal.

Old Jul 4th, 2001, 04:42 AM
Mandy

Christmas is a busy season and also books VERY early. But, for great rates go to Travel Center at http://www.travelunlimited.com as they have great deals to Aruba.

Old Sep 23rd, 2001, 03:13 PM
brooke

Jamie, Everyone raves about Divi. We did not stay there but spoke with a lot of people who love it. Since you have children check out the Holiday Inn. Also a trip I highly recommend for the entire family is Roberto's Private Snorkeling (we liked him so much, we went out with him 3 times while we were there)

Old Sep 24th, 2001, 02:08 PM
none

I would have to suggest the Divi all inclusive. We stayed there our 1st time and loved it. The following year, they were sold out and so we stayed at the Holiday Inn.........what a dissapointemt...I would rather not go at all, then to stay at the holiday inn. Cheap liqour, rude help and the bartenders would choose to ignore you if you didn't show them a dollar bill. Certainly cannot be considered all inclusive and definely not even close to being a resort. This is simply a hotel room