My husband and I are looking to book another Caribbean trip in mid May. 6-8 nights, approx $5,000 budget, adults only in attendance.
So far the two of us have been to Aruba (Bucuti Resort on Eagle Beach for Honeymoon) and Barbados (The House Resort.) I have also been to Playa del Carmen and Cozumel. We like to try to combine romance, sight seeing, good food (local & high end), deep sea fishing, as well as attain as much of the culture as possible. We have been told we are unique guests at the two resorts listed above by the staff due to our willingness to rent a car and explore the entire island ourselves and go everywhere the locals go. For example, in Barbados we brought our fish that we caught back and held a beach party for the staff members that had that evening off.
With that being said, we want to find a resort that is nice and clean, we have no children so we would like a quiet location as well. Having a nice beach on site is a must, although it doesn't have to be as pristine as Aruba. We definitely want to fish and have read that Dominican Republic has excellent sport fishing in MAY. However, I am nervous about DM from the reviews I've read. I understand that DM isn't the type of area to self discover on your own as well, which would be okay if the resort and fishing is nice.
Thank you all in advance for any suggestions and education.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 ★도메인:【kakao: BL45텔레그램 :kor7m】♥
- 2 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 3 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 6 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 7 NYE in Punta Cana
- 8 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 9 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 10 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 11 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 12 Abaco day trips
- 13 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 14 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 15 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 16 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 17 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 18 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 19 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 20 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 21 sailing the Abacos
- 22 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 23 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 24 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 25 1st time to Barbados
Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)