Little Dix Bay Accomodations

Feb 18th, 2008, 08:31 AM
Original Poster
Little Dix Bay Accomodations

After our wedding in November my (now) fiance and I will be headed to Little Dix Bay for our honeymoon. We are eagerly awaiting the trip and look to book our stay relatively soon once the wedding details are finalized.

I am hoping someone who has stayed there can provide some information regarding the accomodations, specifically the Beach Front Cottage and the Rosewood Junior Suites.

Additionally, anything else that anyone else would like to add regarding Virgin Gorda (heat, weather, population, food, etc.) or Little Dix in November would be greatly appreciated.
Feb 18th, 2008, 02:35 PM
I was at Little Dix this past November and stayed in an Ocean Cottage. I loved it for its quiet privacy, luxurious decor,parklike surroundings. inside and outside showers, closeness to the beach, no foot traffic and just strolls away from the boat dock and restaurants

While I enjoyed the food, (I was on the meal plan), it is my understanding that the new executive chef is in place and it is even betterl

It is a gorgeous place, very romantic, and in my opinion an idylic place for a honeymoon.

Search this Thread