We are going to Vieques for one night and we don't think we can bring our car. I read in the guidebook that there is a parking lot at the ferry. Is it allowed and safe to leave our car at this lot overnight?
Thanks in advance for the info.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 안전한 토토 ▶▶ 홈피: mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 3 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 4 Hilton Aruba
- 5 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 6 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 7 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 8 Which Island to visit
- 9 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 10 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 11 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 12 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 13 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 14 Taking Items to Cuba
- 15 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 16 Bermuda Restaurants
- 17 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 18 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 19 Christmas vacation
- 20 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 21 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 22 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 23 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 24 NYE in Punta Cana
- 25 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?