Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Caribbean Islands
Reload this Page >

Know of any websites with great pictures of Breezes, Runaway Bay?

May 28th, 2002, 08:26 AM
Angel

And also, how is Breezes, Runaway Bay? We're looking for an adults only AI for the first week of Jan,2003. It's my Birthday. We also will be there for New Year's Eve. Dec.30 or 31 - Jan.6 or 7 or something close to that. Where would the hottest place be? And Sandals is just too expensive for us right now. What are our alternatives?Thank you for any help.

May 28th, 2002, 12:00 PM
Penney

I beleive that www.tropictravelonline.com Might have pic's. I have heard good things about it.

May 29th, 2002, 02:45 AM
liz

http://nbc17travel.com/photoalbums/breezesrb/brrb.htm
Try this site! The pictures are very detailed, not just brochure shots. My best friend and I are heading there in August! I will have much more info then.

Jun 16th, 2002, 04:41 PM
jenn

We were there in July, 2001 for our wedding. It was very nice, I have pics i took at the resort that I can e-mail to you, if you like. We are leaving in a week for Sandal's Ochos Rios, which is really about the same price we paid for Breeze's.

Jun 17th, 2002, 12:52 PM
Penney

Jean,

Back a few weeks ago form Sandals Ocho - very beautiful resort. Food was good and the people wee very ffriendly and accomondating. Hope you have a great time too!!

Jun 27th, 2002, 10:17 AM
Rita

We stayed at Breezes Runaway Bay a couple of years ago. It is wonderful. The room is nothing fancy but we were hardly in it. The grounds, food, people, and snorkeling were fantastic. We would definitely go again! We are going to Montego Bay with our kids in July and trying out the Wyndham. I'm sure it won't compare to Runaway Bay but this is more for the family this time. Good luck! Rita