My wife, three daughters (ages between 6 and 10) are looking into a week-long trip to either (a) St. Luica, (b) St. Kitts/Nevis , (c) Provodenciales or (d) St. John. Any lodging suggestions would be most welcome. We do not necessarily need anything high-end, but are looking for something reasonable (hotel, inn or condo) on a nice beach. A place with a kids' club or a kitchenette would be a plus, but is not essential. Thanks to one and all!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AOL MAIL Password Resets Contact Now 1~800~570:1233 AOL MAIL Tec*h care.
- 2 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 3 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 6 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 7 NYE in Punta Cana
- 8 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 9 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 10 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 11 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 12 Abaco day trips
- 13 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 14 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 15 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 16 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 17 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 18 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 19 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 20 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 21 sailing the Abacos
- 22 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 23 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 24 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 25 1st time to Barbados
Kids & St. Lucia, St. Kitts/Nevis, St. John or Provodenciales