Kid friendly restaurant-Barbados

Dec 30th, 2003, 12:31 PM
Original Poster
Kid friendly restaurant-Barbados

Looking for advice for a kid friendly, good restaurant for barbados. Is Bellinis, Carambola or Josefs ok? thanks.
Dec 30th, 2003, 01:56 PM
I've been to Josef's and Bellinis...they are in the Gap and should be okay for children. Carambola is on the west coast, is quite a bit fancier, but still should be ok. As long as your child is well behaved, everything should be alright.
Dec 31st, 2003, 01:31 PM
I think Brown Sugar would be a good choice for kids. When I dined there it was a nice blend of tourists and locals in a lovely garden setting not far from Bridgetown. Sunday brunch has more island fare, but regular evening meals do have some Bajan options. It's much more casual than Bellinis or Carambola. I don't know Josefs, so I can't say about that one. Like previous poster said, if your kids are well-behaved AND have adventurous palates, there's not a single place that wouldn't be appropriate. They might enjoy the gorgeous views from Carambola or the Cliff. On the other hand, the menu at Brown Sugar will have more items that kids are familiar with. Wherever you go, have a lovely time in Barbados!

Search this Thread