Just returned from Rendezvous Hotel in St. Lucia

Aug 29th, 2001, 06:16 PM
Cherie

Just returned from Rendezvous Hotel in St. Lucia

We just returned from St. Lucia. We stayed at the Rendezvous resort for 9 nights. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the resort. We also have recommendations for how to best see the island. You may e-mail us at [email protected].

Aug 29th, 2001, 10:11 PM
Roxanne

Hello Cherie!

Good to see you on the board tonight when I was checking in. So glad you had a great time. Bless you for sharing your experience with others. Take care

Roxanne

Jun 20th, 2002, 02:11 PM
benawmesup

You'll probably get this after I've booked it but we're heading there in September for our honeymoon. Any pointers would be apprecieated. I can't put my name or email on here in case my fiance is checking these out. This is one of the few things I am taking care of so I benawmesup.
thanks

Jun 20th, 2002, 03:26 PM
brenda

no q&A please just post a trip report

Jul 17th, 2002, 06:39 PM
patty

We booked our trip to St. Lucia and are leaving for our honeymoon in August. We booked the Rendezvous. Can you please email me with any pointers or info we might like to know.I have heard mixed reviews on this resort and are getting a bit nervous.Thanks.

Jul 18th, 2002, 05:42 AM
xxx

What are your thoughts about the Rendezvous and the island in general?

Aug 1st, 2002, 07:45 AM
Diana M

Rendezvous is a lovely resort.Don't bother booking anything but Luxury Ocean Front room grade or you may be disappointed.Food and staff-unsurpassed. Lots to do on/off resort. St Lucia Helicopter tour- worthwhile. Also, Trim horseback tour - good but watch the vendor on the beach - we picked out a beautiful shell to bring home and once back in TX I unwrapped a chipped patched piece of crap. Shani, the Tour Desk Rep can efficiently set you up on any tours. The water sports staff are patient and accomodating. You won't be disappointed. We encountered no mosquito problem however several guests looked like they were "lunch" at one point.