Reload this Page >

Just returned from Grace Bay Club

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27th, 2002, 08:24 PM
Melanie

Anyone interested in info please e-mail me. Will write a trip report after a night's sleep. -Melanie

Old Apr 27th, 2002, 08:26 PM
Melanie

Sorry I didn't give my proper e-mail address in the prior message please try [email protected].

Old Apr 28th, 2002, 07:10 AM
Nancy

hey melanie... how was GBC? I'm going there with my husband in two weeks and I can't wait. There are never any reports on this website so i'm really anxious to hear how you liked it. How were the rooms? Did you go to Coral Gardens to snorkel? if so, was it far? What was your favorite restaurant and how did you get there (cab, walk?). Did you have any complaints? How close to other resorts is it? Thanks! Nancy

Old Apr 28th, 2002, 07:22 AM
Connie

Did you have jellyfish problems? Did you need reservations for restaurants? Connie

Old Apr 28th, 2002, 11:07 AM
Melanie

Answers to your questions. We stayed in a Deluxe Junior suite on the 3rd floor, overlooking the pool - it was perfect!!<BR>We walked about 40 minutes in one direction and it got us to Beaches, Coral Gardens was further. We didn't snorkel. We ate at Coyaba (at Coral Gardens) excellent and the resort looked beautiful. Favorite restaurant - Anacona, but we didn't have a bad meal anywhere. Hemingways, Seaside cafe, Cacois Cafe, Coyaba,Sharkbites. Reservations for all. No jellyfish. You can walk to many restaurants or use a cab. No real complaints. E-mail me for more info. Have a great time. -Melanie

Old Apr 30th, 2002, 12:04 AM
Esther

Melanie, how would you compare the beach/quality of ocean between Grace Bay Club and Beaches? Were you quite satisfied with the beach at Grace Bay?

Old Apr 30th, 2002, 03:42 AM
lori

grace bay, beaches and all the other resorts mentioned here all share the same beautiful 6 mile stretch of beach. the difference is mainly how crowded the beach is (with beaches much more so).