Reload this Page >

Scheduled service - Canada to Cuba

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24th, 2000, 12:57 PM
Roger

Not sure why, but I cannot find info on the net as to Cubana airlines, Air Canada or any other airline that flies direct from Canada (preferably western Canada) to Cuba. <BR> <BR>Can anyone help me track down this info? <BR> <BR>Roger

Old Sep 24th, 2000, 04:18 PM
nancy

Try www.netssa.com

Old Sep 25th, 2000, 04:16 PM
Linda

The following site has (as far as I know) absolutely every scheduled flight out of Canada to Cuba listed, the airline, the days and times and prices. <BR> <BR>http://www.nashtravel.com/cubahome.html

Old Sep 27th, 2000, 12:20 PM
Toni

After 21 trips to Cuba from Canada in the last few years, I would strongly suggest that you do not use Cubana Airlines. The price, regardless of how cheap would not be worth the safety risks possibly involved. My Cuban friends who are in the industry, have even asked me not to use Cubana. Have a super time!!!

Old Sep 30th, 2000, 01:32 PM
lee

You can find the direct flight from western Canada to Cuba with AirTransat or Canada 3000, both are chartered flight.

Old Oct 1st, 2000, 06:24 PM
carl

do canadian citizens require passports to visit cuba and the dominican republic?