Search

Ritz Carlton

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6th, 2002, 05:45 AM
sandy

Ritz Carlton

American Airlines has a nice pacakge all-inclusive to the Ritz Carlton in Jamaica. Getting married in Sept, I love the sun, fiance loves to play golf. Would you recommend this resort?

Old Feb 6th, 2002, 11:24 AM
Lorraine

God yes .... Its the perfect place for a wedding and or honeymoon. The resort is beautiful- the grounds are lovely. The service and food are spectacular. The golf course is not to be believed.<BR>You will not be disappointed!! My family and I stayed there for a week and it was fabulous!!

Old Feb 6th, 2002, 04:39 PM
Gail

Ditto to above- We just got back last sunday- Rose Hall Ritz makes STT ritz look like the Holiday Inn. Fabulous food. esp. at White Witch..very romantic!! Don't miss the duck...Tell your fiance to DEFINATLTY have a fore caddie- ask for Vincent or Norvel. Bermuda greens so they can break 5 feet straight uphill. Most fantastic course we've played- well worth it for you to ride even if you don't play- the views are awesome! and tour Rose Hall plantation house- Wonderful! Tip Clifford at the pool bar well and he'll take care of you! Write if more ??? P.S. Featherbeds!

Old Feb 7th, 2002, 06:02 AM
sandy

Thanks so much for the feedback. This package is a Gardenview Room. Do you know anything about them?

Old Feb 7th, 2002, 06:27 AM
Robin

Sandy -<BR>Can you tell me where I can find info about the American Air package to the Ritz in Jamaica? I searched their site but can't find it.<BR>Many thanks!

Old Feb 7th, 2002, 07:20 AM
sandy

go to www.aavacations.com, click on caribbean, then go to Jamaica All-Inclusive at the top.

Old Feb 7th, 2002, 09:07 AM
Lorraine

We had an oceanview room-I'm not exactly sure what the gardenview would be but either way-you will not be disappointed