Just back: GLN Jamaica. Any ?

Apr 9th, 2000, 05:31 AM
Mike

Just back: GLN Jamaica. Any ?

We just returned from GLN and we had the greatest time. Yes, we did stay at a resort which will limit one's exposure to the real Jamaica if not careful; so we did made a point to venture out beyond the walls a few times. We found the people fun to talk to and felt no danger what so ever. My wife turned out to be a great" haggler" at the local's market...lots of fun. If you go, leave your demanding attitudes at home and "feel the vibes mon". "Respect" the Jamaican as a person, and you will receive respect in return. (I know this would be a tough thing for Barry, so I'm glad I won't have to worry about running into him on our future trips)

Oh, btw, if you have any questions about the GLN, I'll try to answer them (later this week)

Irie!

Apr 23rd, 2000, 06:17 AM
Missy

Mike,
I share your opinion completely! My boyfriend & I went to GLN in Nov '99 and loved it so much we are going back May 2000. I am so excited!!! I am hoping all the friends we made at the resort will still be there. We are taking the trip this time with a couple that has never been before and I can not wait to see them experience Jamaica and what it will do for your attitude.

Search this Thread