Just back from Grand Case

Jan 22nd, 2005, 10:20 PM
Original Poster

Just back from Grand Case

Just came back from one week at the Grand Case Beach Club. Thanks to all of you who helped me decide. The hotel was everything I wanted it to be and then some. Luxurious, without pretension. Very warm friendly people. Minutes from bed to beach to breakfast overlooking the sea! And literally minutes walk into a town with charming french and italian restaurants - most open air, many overlooking the sea!
Magnifique!
Jan 23rd, 2005, 05:04 PM

Hi. We are leaving for St. Martin next week (staying at the Alamanda Resort). I was wondering if you had any good restaurant recommendations and if you rented a car or took taxis? Thanks in advance!
Jan 25th, 2005, 03:56 AM

beachophile, glad to hear you enjoyed Grand Case. It's always been my favorite area of the island.

actravelgirl, I suggest renting a car on SXM, at least for a couple of days of your stay. You can see much more of the island that way as taxi's can get quite expensive. I highly recommend Best Deal Car Rental PJI Airport.

Many of the restaurants on Restaurant Row in Grand Case are fabulous and have menus posted in front of their door. The local lo-los in Grand Case are also wonderful for local fare at lunchtime.

Have a good trip.

Search this Thread