On our honeymoon, my wife absolutely loved a canned soda called Junkanoo Champagne. For our 20th anniversary, I thought I'd surprise her with some (without having to travel back to the Bahamas).
Doing some Internet searching I found a place to buy it in their local stores but no place that would ship to me in the USA.
However, I did find a store that (supposedly) ships Goombay Champagne internationally (though it says it's out of stock)
My question is whether or not the two sodas are similar enough to try and track down Goombay or if I should keep pushing for Junkanoo.
(And on a related note, does anybody know of a way to purchase for delivery in the US)?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ROADRUNNER 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT ROADRUNNER Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 DELL PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT DELL Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 4 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 5 Christmas vacation
- 6 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 7 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 8 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 9 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 10 NYE in Punta Cana
- 11 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 12 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 13 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 14 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 15 Abaco day trips
- 16 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 17 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 18 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 19 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 20 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 21 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 22 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 23 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 24 sailing the Abacos
- 25 Grace Bay after hurricane
Junkanoo Champagne vs Goomba Champagne - what's the difference?