My boyfriend and I are currently looking to plan a trip for the week of the 4th of July. We would like to do something that conisists of forest hikes, waterfalls, animals, sightseeing, for part of our trip and a possible island excursion or just really nice beach with snorkeling and maybe kayaking for the other part. We are currently looking at three options - Nicaragua and the Corn Islands, Honduras and Roatan, and Puerto Rico and Vieques/Culebra. We arent in need of anything resort like and prefer to avoid mass crowds. Does anyone have any suggestions whether they be one of these three or not or just any kind of input on this. We have never traveled Central America/Caribbean before and are open to any and all input. Thanks greatly in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 2 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 3 Christmas vacation
- 4 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 5 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 6 NYE in Punta Cana
- 7 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 8 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 9 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 10 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 11 Abaco day trips
- 12 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 13 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 14 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 15 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 16 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 17 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 18 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 19 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 20 sailing the Abacos
- 21 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 22 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 23 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 24 1st time to Barbados
- 25 Help selecting an island destination!