Jamaica Resort - Can't Decide

Feb 18th, 2018, 10:18 AM
Original Poster

Jamaica Resort - Can't Decide

My wife and I have gone to Wild Orchid and Luxury Bahia ourselves, but now she wants to take our 19 and 22 year old on a trip to Jamaica.

Because it is 4 of us instead of 2, we are trying to keep costs down, so we are limited in what we can choose.

I thought Sunscape Cove might be OK, but she is worried about some reviews she read about food quality, and that we would be the only "older" family in a resort full of mostly young families.

She likes the Jewel Paradise Cove, but being that I love going swimming and off-beach snorkeling, I'm really concerned about the size and quality of the beach. She likes a beach to sit and read and wade in the water, whereas I could stay out for hours at a time exploring in the water.

If anyone has any experience with either of these resorts or recommendations for other ones we might consider, let me thank you in advance for help advice!
Feb 26th, 2018, 05:17 PM

Hi

Both hotels are ok but for the point you made about food and beach you may be disappointed. You can try the grand bahia Principe resort, the grand Palladium jamaica resort is also another good choice, or a resort in negril Jamaica, beaches are superb there hope this helps
Feb 27th, 2018, 08:22 AM

Negril is very special. You can see more about it here, I think this website does a good job. On the hotel map you can click and see lodging options, both 7-mile beach and on "The Cliffs".
Negril Resorts, Hotels and Vacations, Negril Onestop Jamaica Resorts and Hotels

Search this Thread