Jamacia Inn - Massage?

Apr 26th, 2002, 09:40 PM
Anon

Jamacia Inn - Massage?

Does Jamacia Inn offer massages, pedicure, etc?
Does Round Hill?

Thanks

Apr 27th, 2002, 12:17 AM
xxx

Anon? Why don't you do your own research instead of asking all these inane questions??? Too lazy or just plain stupid?

Apr 27th, 2002, 10:43 AM
marie

I stayed at the Jamaica Inn about two years ago & at that time they did not offer massages,pedicures,etc. It is a relatively, small hotel. I enjoyed my stay, although, I probably didn't have high expectations, either. The food was good & the entertainment was, at times, suprisingly good.

Apr 27th, 2002, 12:02 PM
Penney

I don't have an answer to yor questions but did go past the resort on the boats and jet ski. Looked so beautiful. Some of the rooms are literally on the water's edge. If you email me, I will see if I can scan the pic for you.

Penney

Apr 29th, 2002, 05:52 AM
feets

Anon,
If, by your question, you mean to ask if the Jamaica Inn supplies those sevices, the answer is no. If you are asking if such services can be arranged, the answer is yes. The wonderful folks at the front desk can put you in touch with people who will come to Jam Inn and give massages and fiddle around with your feet.
Drop an email to JamInn and ask them for details. They might be able to give you some prices.
And, Marie, I don't know why you don't have high expectations, but for those of who do, JamInn has always delivered. Great food, fun entertainment, and a staff of professionals who know how to make your experience one to remember fondly for years afterwards.

Search this Thread