My 9 year old and I enjoy snorkeling off the beach.
We are cruising with my parents for Christmas
and are looking for your advice as to what beaches to
Our itinerary, NCL Dawn departing Dec 18, Miami
SAMANA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
TORTOLA, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS
ST. JOHN'S, ANTIGUA, ANTIGUA
BASSETERRE, SAINT KITTS - NEVIS
In Samana, I found "la Playita en Las Galeras" .
If you can recommend any beaches you found
please let us know.
Thank you kindly,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 GARMIN GPS @ I8OO*68I*72O8 installation CONTACT GARMIN GPS Tec*h YES!
- 2 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 3 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 6 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 7 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 8 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 9 NYE in Punta Cana
- 10 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 11 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 12 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 13 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 14 Abaco day trips
- 15 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 16 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 17 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 18 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 19 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 20 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 21 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 22 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 23 sailing the Abacos
- 24 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 25 Private secluded Carribean Cottage