I'm a first time poster and I need some advice on my upcoming honeymoon in janurary 2013 in st thomas. We are staying in st thomas for 2 weeks in a villa rental. We already booked and figured st thomas for a good base to see surrounding islands also. So what i'm wondering is:
1. what other islands are good for day trips? we are already going to the baths on VG.
2. we would like to spend possibly 2 nights on a neighboring island. maybe st. croix(maybe stay at the buccaneer and visit buck island?)
or vieques are also options? I don't know if any of the BVI or St john are worth staying 2 nights because we are already going to be just a short ferry ride from them in st thomas, but definately not out of the question. Any advice on this would be much appreciated.
3. Any advice on the smaller st thomas islands would also be appreciated.
Things we are looking to do:
1. White sandy beaches
3. great food
4. not going to rent a car because we're renting 1 on st thomas.
5. Authentic local scene
6. aviod cruise ship crowds for the most part.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 메이저토토사이트 ● 연결 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 3 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 4 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 5 Christmas vacation
- 6 NYE in Punta Cana
- 7 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 8 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 9 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 10 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 11 Abaco day trips
- 12 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 13 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 14 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 15 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 16 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 17 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 18 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 19 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 20 sailing the Abacos
- 21 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 22 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 23 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 24 1st time to Barbados
- 25 Help selecting an island destination!