Info on Celebrity Cruises to Bermuda?

Old Apr 20th, 2001, 09:28 AM
Pam

Info on Celebrity Cruises to Bermuda?

Will be sailing to Bermuda on Celebrity Cruises (the Zenith) in June - would love to hear more about the ship and the experience...

Old May 5th, 2001, 11:45 AM
Joan

Hi, Pam

Old May 5th, 2001, 11:48 AM
Joan

Hi, Pam I can't tell you anything about the Zenith, but I have sailed on the Century, which I believe is a sister ship. All in all, a great experience. Great service, food to die for. Going with Celebrity again this year

Old May 10th, 2001, 03:29 AM
peg

There's are very active boards at cruisecritic.com. You might also check cruisemates.com.

Old May 10th, 2001, 12:20 PM
SUSAN TOLLO

LUCKY YOU, MY FAVORITE CRUISE LINE AND MY FAVORITE DESTINATION. MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN ON THE CENTURY AND ON THE HORIZON, BUT NOT THE ZENITH. CELEBRITY IS NOTED FOR THEIR FOOD, MMM, MMM, GOOD, THAT'S WHY WE LOVE THEM. THE ROOMS ON THE SHIPS WE WERE ON WERE A GOOD SIZE, PLENTY OF CLOSET SPACE, I ALWAY SLIP A FEW HANGERS FROM HOME IN MY SUITCASE, FOR ANY CRUISE, THERE IS NEVER ENOUGH. I JUST PACK TOO MUCH.
WE LIKE SECOND SEATING, THAT WAY WE HAVE PLENTY OF TIME FOR BEFORE DINNER COCKTAILS IN ONE OF THE BERMUDA PUBS.
MY HUSBAND WILL NOT DANCE, SO AFTER DINNER WE WALK THE DECK AND THEN GO INTO THE PIANO BAR FOR AFTER DINNER DRINKS. I LIKE TO REQUEST SONGS, HE GETS EMBARRESSED THAT I DO SO. WE DO NOT GO TO THE SHOWS, WE HAVE BEEN ON MANY CRUISES AND TO US THEY ARE ALL THE SAME. WE LIKE TO JUST ENJOY BEING TOGETHER, WE ALSO, LIKE TALKING WITH THE CREW AND LEARNING ABOUT THEIR FAMILIES AND COUNTRIES. HAVE A GREAT TIME WHATEVER YOU DO, IN HEAVENLY BERMUDA.