Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Caribbean Islands
Reload this Page >

How is the food at the Bercelo Bavaro Palace?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28th, 2002, 08:31 AM
mtsod

Vacationing at the Bercelo Bavaro Palace resort in a few months. Any advice on what types of food to stay away from?

Old Oct 28th, 2002, 10:40 AM
Jo

We are also going to the Barcelo Bavaro Palace in January, and would like any advice on which block of rooms to stay in. We would like to be close to both the beach and a pool. Any suggestions from anybody that has been there?

Old Oct 28th, 2002, 11:28 AM
criollo

Both of you should put the hotel name in the search block above and hit enter. There have been numerous posts about this place.<BR>also check<BR>www.debbiesdominicanrepublic.com for scads of reviews from recent BBP visitors.

Old Oct 28th, 2002, 11:32 AM
criollo

Sorry, I meant<BR>www.debbiesdominicantravel.com

Old Nov 6th, 2002, 02:45 PM
MIL

ABOUT THE ROOMS:<BR>I HEARD THEY ARE ALL GOOD- THIS IS A LU-<BR>XURY RESORT (MY MOM HAS GONE SEVERAL TIMES).AND ABOUT THE FOODI DO KNOW THAT IS EXCELLENT<BR>VERY GOURMET TYPE- THE FRENCH RESTAURANT<BR>IS #1. THEY HAVE CHEFS FROM EUROPA,SOUTH<BR>AMERICA AND ASIA AND I CAN PERSONALLY<BR>TELL YOU HISPANICS LOVE TO EAT WELL.<BR>WE LIKE THE GOOD CUISINE.<BR> I WOULD NOT WORRY ABOUT ANY POSSIBLE<BR>FOOD POISON, BUT USE COMMON SENCE ,I <BR>WOULD ONLY EAT FISH @ THE RESTAURANTS <BR>WHERE IF RECENTLY COOKED. NOT A BUFFET<BR>TYPE OF OF CAFE JUST BECAUSE FISH CAN BE<BR>HIGHLY TOXICS IF LEFT OUT FOR LONG TIME<BR>HAVE A GREAT VACA. AND DANCE ALOT OF <BR>&quot; MERENGUE&quot; LOCAL DANCE , YOU'LL ROCK!!<BR>