How far from Coral Bay to Cruz Bay?

Oct 4th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Original Poster

How far from Coral Bay to Cruz Bay?

How far of a drive is it from Coral Bay to Cruz Bay? And is it a safe drive at night?

Thanks!
Oct 4th, 2005, 06:47 PM

Hello zialot!Thanks for your welcome and from Coral to Cruz is about 21/2 miles but it seems longer because of all the turns and it is a safe drive at night If I were you I would rent a jeep from "island rentals" in St, John
Oct 4th, 2005, 07:52 PM

Hello again zialot! I didnt want to confuse you by saying all the turns, what I meant was all the twists and curves make it seem longer, you r an islander though, you know how it is. What part of the islands do you live in? I lived for years on the northside of St. Thomas 3 driveways west of E&M grocery.I was a manager for a few years at Frenchmans reef too.
Oct 5th, 2005, 11:02 AM

20 to 30 minute drive depending upon how fast you drive and what obstacles (goats, donkey, etc.) you encounter on the way
Oct 6th, 2005, 07:58 AM

Zialot: I also answered this on Caribedon's "New Poster" post. It is about 7 miles from Cruz Bay to Coral Bay. The terrain mandates you go about 20-30mph. It is hilly and twisty but safe to drive if you keep your wits about you. Definitely have a designated driver.