Date: 10/16/2003, 04:23 am
Travelling in Nov. to cuba...
Brisas Del Caribe, Tryp or Bella Costa?
We have a ten year old son, great SAFE beaches are important,hopefully shallow as you walk out, no bad currents etc, soft sand beaches...,no sharks..lol..and great pool...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 2 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 3 Christmas vacation
- 4 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 5 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 6 NYE in Punta Cana
- 7 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 8 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 9 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 10 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 11 Abaco day trips
- 12 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 13 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 14 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 15 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 16 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 17 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 18 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 19 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 20 sailing the Abacos
- 21 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 22 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 23 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 24 1st time to Barbados
- 25 Help selecting an island destination!