Reload this Page >

horseback riding /sandals negril

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 13th, 2002, 03:34 PM
sherry

we want to go horseback riding on the beach. i know the 'al we're going to stay at doesn't offer it. but is it possible for them to make arrangements for us to go riding? if anyone could give us info we would appreciate it! thanks

Old May 13th, 2002, 05:31 PM
Kim

We did the horseback ridding while we were there. When did they stop it? If you would like an excursion sheet on things to do while in Jamaica email me.

Old May 14th, 2002, 02:14 AM
tivertonhouse

Horseback riding at Tony Clarke's Paradise Park ,between Sav/Savannah La Mar and Cave, an hour from Negril on the South Coast of Jamaica will give you beach/surf riding plus acres to ride in privately. The Univ.of Fla is also doing archaeological digs there for early Taino culture. Rate run about US$30/hour. Hire a private driver/car to go there;have lunch or dinner at CULLODEN CAFE in Whitehouse--bring swimsuits--make a day of it outside Negril.

Old May 14th, 2002, 04:04 PM
sherry

thanks for the info. i e-mailed niezagoda from work. we're really looking forward to going and we're planning way ahead, for may of 2003. both replies were helpful. thanks!!

Old May 15th, 2002, 02:31 AM
tivertonhouse

Sherry:There's also lots online on Paradise Park. Search yahoo under keywords Paradise Park, Jamaica and South Coast, Jamaica. You'll find a number of sites with pix, info.

Old May 16th, 2002, 06:05 PM
sherry

thanks tivertonhouse, we will look at these othe sites, and keep the info about the horseback riding. everyone is so nice and helpful! we really appreciate it!