I've been doing some research on this board trying to determine where my fiance and I should go on our honeymoon. We are leaning towards Peter Island Resort (maybe with a two-night stay in st thomas on one end), USVIs, Anguilla, St Barts (sounds lovely, but may be way out of our price range) St Vincent or Young Island Resort.
Here's the scoop. We are going the second week of November and seeking BLUE, CLEAR water and white sand beaches! We would like some sort of night-life, but it doesn't have to be entertainment/club atmosphere. A small pub or neighborhood bar would suit us fine--just somewhere to relax and have drinks after dinner. We are trying to stay under $3500 for 5-7 nights (and hoping to stay quite a bit under that if meals aren't included in the hotel's price). We prefer a more upscale hotel (as ooposed to motel six's) since it is our honeymoon.
Any advice you can give based on the above mentioned places (and how well you think they would suit our needs) would be greatly appreciated! Oh--and one more thing, I would prefer an island that is less "bugg-y" than others--not too fond of 6-8 legged creatures.
Thanks so much in advance for any help!! We really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 XFINITY !:855:843:8475- Password Recovery Xfinity CONTACT Tec*h 24by7
- 2 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 3 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 6 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 7 NYE in Punta Cana
- 8 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 9 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 10 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 11 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 12 Abaco day trips
- 13 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 14 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 15 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 16 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 17 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 18 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 19 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 20 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 21 sailing the Abacos
- 22 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 23 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 24 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 25 1st time to Barbados