Notices

Honeymoon Travel Help!

Dec 18th, 2012, 10:32 AM
Original Poster

Honeymoon Travel Help!

Hello!

My lovely bride to be and I are starting to look into honeymoons but haven't had any luck finding really what we want. I thought I would try on here and see what other people suggest! I'm a big fan of reviews and researching so I figured why not!
We want to travel 06/17/2013 and stay for a week or so.
We are looking for a Caribbean resort as we have already gone to a few resorts in Mexico.
We want something all inclusive so we don't have to carry our wallets around and penny pinch. I just want to pay for everything all up front and just gorge myself on food and drinks. Preferrably, we would like it to be adult only. We have had some bad experiences with kids running amok. And of course, a nice beach to lay out on would be incredible as well.
We'd like to stay under a $2000 budget as well, we have a wedding to pay for ya know!

Any
Dec 18th, 2012, 10:58 AM
KVR

Does the $2,000 included air, hotel and AI accomendations? If so, look at Jamaica or the DR. About the only destinations other than Mexico for that budget.

We stayed at the Jewell Dunns River in Ocho Rios, Jamaica in December, 2011 for a little over that budget for the lowest catagory room for 6 nights. It's a very nice couples only AI and great frr a honeymoon.

Search this Thread