We're planing our HM for November. We want to split our time beetwen two islands, Anguilla and St. Barth. Can anyone recommend a villa to stay in on St. Barth? We don't want to be far from the beach, but also would like to be close to some shopping and restaurants. Is car rental a must/expensive on St. Barth? Also, what is the best way to get from Anguilla to St. Barth?
Thank you all very much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BUFFALO ROUTER Installation Contact 1800:681:7208 BUFFALO Tec*h sup0rt
- 2 Yahoo @ Password Reset Contact 1888~260:2909 Yahoo Tec*H Supp0rt Careसुजीत
- 3 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 4 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 5 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 6 Hilton Aruba
- 7 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 8 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 9 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 10 Which Island to visit
- 11 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 12 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 13 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 14 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 15 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 16 Taking Items to Cuba
- 17 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 18 Bermuda Restaurants
- 19 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 20 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 21 Christmas vacation
- 22 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 23 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 24 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 25 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not