Looking for some help... Fiance and I are trying to plan out honeymoon for this coming October. We'd planned on Zambia as we met there, but alas flights weren't lining up and he really wanted a beach vacation.
Carib is close, which is a huge plus for him. I was open to Fiji, Bali (Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Ubud), Phi Phi/Krabi, but he's even balking at Hawaii, so Carib it seems...
I know there's a better chance we won't be hit on the ABC islands in October (9th-22nd) but I'm having a hard time finding a resort that has private villas. We did find one on Bonaire, but alas it's completely sold out for 4 of the nights we'd planned (not flexible unfortunately).
Essentially, we want a Fiji/Bali feel in the Carib. A smaller place off the beaten path, but still luxurious, not a Four Seasons type where there's 200 rooms and you're fighting for a good chair at the pool.
AI is not something we're after either, but are ok with it.
We'd be flying out of NYC and back to DFW, so open to suggestions out of the ABC islands if they're within a 6/7 hour flight.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 GARMIN GPS @ I8OO*68I*72O8 installation CONTACT GARMIN GPS Tec*h YES!
- 2 YAHOO @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt 24\7
- 3 [email protected]% AOL MAIL 1800:570:1233 password reset CONTACT Tec*h care 24/7
- 4 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 5 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 6 Christmas vacation
- 7 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 8 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 9 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 10 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 11 NYE in Punta Cana
- 12 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 13 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 14 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 15 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 16 Abaco day trips
- 17 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 18 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 19 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 20 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 21 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 22 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 23 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 24 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 25 sailing the Abacos