My fiance and I are having a really hard time picking the place where we want to go for our honeymoon. We were looking at places all over the board, but I think that we've pretty much narrowed it down to Aruba or Kauai in the Hawaiian Islands. Has anyone been to both and would suggest one over the other? If we go to Kauai, we were looking at the Hanalei Colony Resort. In Aruba, we were looking at the Manchebo Beach Resort. Has anyone stayed at either of these places? Or suggest somewhere different in Aruba or Kauai?
With all that being said, we are also open to any other suggestions of great honeymoon places that are tropical and probably in the Caribbean or Pacific!
We are really looking for a good beach to just relax on and enjoy each other's company without having to worry about anything for a while. We both really love the outdoors, so we are also looking for a place where we can go hiking and explore a little bit, too. Neither of us care too much about nightlife or big tourist places, we are kind of looking to avoid that if possible, but also go somewhere nice with amenities since it is our honeymoon!
Any help or advice at all is very much appreciated! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Christmas vacation
- 2 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 3 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 4 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 5 NYE in Punta Cana
- 6 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 7 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 8 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 9 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 10 Abaco day trips
- 11 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 12 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 13 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 14 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 15 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 16 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 17 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 18 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 19 sailing the Abacos
- 20 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 21 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 22 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 23 1st time to Barbados
- 24 Help selecting an island destination!
- 25 BVI vs. Exumas