I am planning for our honeymoon for next May. Here's on our wish list:
1) Near water
2) Room would like to be 3 and half or 4* equipped, soaking bath tub
3) Quiet, non-touristy, no mega 2000 rooms resort.
4) Has a small list of thing we can do, ie snorkeling, hiking. No nightlife is fine with us.
5) Offer some sort of honeymoon package would be great, i.e. beach candlelit dinner.
6) Price below 400/nt.
Can anybody point me to some place? Places i've looked at include Belize, DR, Antigua, St John, St Bart, St Kitt, Montego Bay... Still trying to find that nice niche that have all of our requirement.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 शिकार HP PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACTHP Techh care
- 2 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 3 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 4 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 5 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 6 Hilton Aruba
- 7 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 8 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 9 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 10 Which Island to visit
- 11 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 12 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 13 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 14 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 15 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 16 Taking Items to Cuba
- 17 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 18 Bermuda Restaurants
- 19 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 20 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 21 Christmas vacation
- 22 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 23 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 24 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 25 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
Honeymoon ideas... quiet, snorkeling, non-touristy, bath tub